A fantastic entry level Underwriting Administrator role to Assist & support the Underwriting Team with general administrative duties
- To assist and support the underwriting team with general administrative duties, which include, but is not limited to, issuing policy documents, data entry onto bordereaux, spreadsheets & IT platforms, and filing or scanning of documents
- To assist and support the underwriting team with secretarial duties including answering the telephone and copy typing
- Creating and updating Management Reports
- Minute taking in various meetings held/chaired by members of the Underwriting Department
- Setting up of Conference or Meeting Rooms as and when required
- Liaise with Insurers, broker & network partners as directed by members of the Underwriting Department
- Ensure that standards of service to customers and prospects are in accordance with the company’s Mission Statement, regulatory rules, and guidelines.
- Carry out any task or duty reasonably requested by the Underwriting Support Team leader.
- GCSE passes in English and Mathematics
- Previous experience working within an Office Administration Team
- Competent on Word, Excel & Microsoft Outlook programs
- Good level of numeracy & literacy Previous experience working in the financial or insurance industry
- Good Organisational & planning Skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels within and outside the organisation
- Good written communication skills and the ability to deliver information in a clear, concise and informative manner
- Able to work well in a Team environment
- Attention to detail & Ability to multi-task
- Good level of initiative
As well as a competitive salary our clients offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on products
- We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- If supporting the local community, engaging with charities and having the opportunity to ‘give something back’ interests you, you have the opportunity to take an extra day to support this with a Volunteering day.
- They also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- Our client has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships that are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of our the companies Community Trust, they support fundraising where you can apply for grants from the company towards your chosen charity.
Please apply for this role by submitting your most updated CV, we will be in touch within 5 working days to discuss your expectations, experience, and the role in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.