Trainee Commercial Renewals/Customer Service executive
We have a great career job opportunity for a proven customer services candidate to develop a rewarding career working in the commercial insurance industry.
Full training is provided! We are seeking candidates who may have worked in a targeted retail environment, like beauty or cosmetic sales, or had previous customer service experience working in a call centre environment or worked directly in the Insurance industry.
Salary starting up to £22Kpa rising to £23Kpa after your probation period + good benefits
You will have responsibility for ensuring customers have the best experience possible. Proactively answer incoming calls, emails and web chat and service our existing customer needs. Provide support and comprehensive service and product information to customers.
- Professionally service their existing customers, performing mid-term adjustments, servicing customer policies, renewal and cancellations
- Respond to customer enquiries appropriately, ensuring all documentation is professional and correct
- Recording and maintaining accurate policyholder information
- Maintaining a thorough working knowledge and policy terms and conditions
- Maximise renewal retention
- Ensure customer complaints are resolved in a way that treats the customer fairly at all times, in-line with business processes and authority limits
- Ensure customers are treated fairly
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Maintaining good housekeeping at all times
What you will need
- Educated to GSCE level or equivalent
- Previous customer service experience, which is essential
- Proven track record of meeting agreed performance targets skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Professional and adaptable communication skills – Both written and professional
- Confidence in handling inbound and outbound communications
- Excellent numeracy, literacy, and IT skills
- A proactive attitude and enthusiastic approach
- Excellent time management skills
- Insurance industry experience
- Experience of working in a phone-based customer service role
- Experience of working in a targeted retain environment
What are the benefits?
- You will have the opportunity to work in our clients newly refurbished modern office is located in the centre of Sutton with easy access to the high street
- Competitive salary
- Easy access to a selection of mainline transport links including rail, bus and car
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing by 1 day per year to a maximum of 33 days
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Flexitime System – up to 10 “flex” days per year
- 35 hour working week – Office hours are 8am to 6pm following shift pattern
- Perkbox and Perkbox Medial subscription
- Option to purchase additional holiday entitlement
- Day off on your birthday
If you are a clear logical thinker who takes initiative to make decisions who worked well under pressure and have a proactive and enthusiastic approach, we want to hear from you!
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.