With your current or previous administration or customer service experience, you are now looking to step into the world of insurance! Offering a rewarding career, this role of Trainee New Business Executive will report to the Team Leader (New Business).
To support the growth of the new business team by helping handle enquiries, selling quotes to new clients and providing excellent customer journey experience, building our current new business databases and undertaking important administrative tasks.
This is a great opportunity to bring your management and time-management skills to the team where you will be trained for smoother and faster career development.
Your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to-
- Providing advice, recommendations, and quotes to new clients.
- Lead generation Including cold calling and information gathering.
- Self-generating new business leads and obtaining accuracy for databases.
- Administration; creating quotation documents for yourself and others, setting up client records, issuing documents to clients, checking proposal forms, diary management and so forth.
- Liaising with insurers to get the best policy for the client meeting their demands and needs
- Ensure that the sales process is completed and compliant with the regulatory framework.
To be successful in this role, you will need-
- Experience within an office environment is essential, ideally the insurance industry.
- A pleasant, confident telephone manner.
- An effective communicator, both written and verbal, with an ability to communicate clearly & confidently to clients and colleagues.
- Highly organised with a systematic approach to work.
- Tenacious with presenting strong sales techniques and skills.
- Self-motivated to keep generating new business.
- Motivated and driven to achieve team and individual targets.
- Able to develop and sustain positive working relationships with internal and external parties.
In addition to a competitive salary, your work hours are 8.30 am – 5.15 pm, 38.75 hours a week. Some benefits to follow-
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays.
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Service.
- Free on-site parking.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.