Trainee Mortgage Services Consultant
A brilliant opportunity to begin your career in Financial Services has arisen for an enthusiastic and bright individual.
This would be perfect for someone who is keen on developing a career within mortgages or financial services and is willing to listen, learn and grow within the company.
What skills are required to be considered?
- If you’ve had some experience in financial services that would be an advantage.
- The desire to build a career within the sector and progress with the company.
- Good education and a strong background utilising Microsoft products.
Daily duties include
- Work to agreed objectives, service standards and deliverables.
- Take responsibility for your learning and development.
- Work towards competency sign off in all areas of Mortgage Services work.
- Develop positive working relationships with colleagues.
- Deal with queries and enquiries effectively, accurately, and professionally, delivering excellent customer service.
What’s on offer
- £21,000 +
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 11% non-contributory Pension, Private Medical, Life Assurance and more.
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.