We are working with a reputable, leading insurance intermediary in the UK who are recruiting customer service professionals to join their thriving team in Guildford.
This is a great career development job opportunity to develop your customer service career.
We have 4 active vacancies, starting salary £22Kpa + bonus (on target earnings of £28Kpa)
What skills are required to be considered?
- Customer experience working ideally working towards KPIs and targets.
- Proven track record of resolving customer enquiries.
- Previous experience of working in a customer service environment, regulated or call centre.
- Excellent communication & listening skills.
- Highly organised
Daily duties include:
- Serving existing customers, account managing and offering 1st class customer services, renewing their insurance policies
- You will retain customers, deal with cancellations and midterm adjustments.
- Investment in your professional development and future career prospects
- Bonus incentives
- Basic salary £22Kpa
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Private medical after a length of service
- The company refunds your cost of the Cert CII upon completion.
Hours of work: Shifts on a weekly rotation
Early shift 8:30am – 5pm
Late 10:30am – 7pm
Every other weekend (either a Saturday or Sunday) 9am – 2pm
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.