Are you committed to ensuring 1st class support to clients, do you thrive communicating with customers over the phone and via email?
Outgoing, confident, comfortable with negotiating and overcoming objections?
An excellent communicator who has an engaging telephone manner.
Do you have excellent customer service and communication skills?
Do you like working to targets and receiving financial rewards for doing a great job?
Then we want to hear from you! Apply to the role with your latest CV!
Consider candidates with no insurance experience, you could be a recent graduate or have customer services or sales experience but ultimately you will be driven and keen to learn!
The role is working for our leading insurance client’s, working in their renewals department,
Within this role
- You will be responsible for contacting clients whose policies are up for renewal.
- Clients will be existing customers
- You will compliantly gain agreement from the customer to have a general insurance quotation.
- Proactively contact customers in a compliant manner
- Ensure all details are correct on the system
- Manage the call and complete all administration tasks and update records
Working in their spacious and corporate offices, you will be flexible to work shifts Shifts: 9-5, 10-6, 11-7 and 1 Saturday in 4 (1 per month) 10-3pm
Benefits include a starting salary of £21Kpa + monthly commission incentive OTE £25K+ Excellent benefits! Including training, career development, CII support, flexi-benefits to match your specific needs, 25 days holiday starting, contributory pension, death in service etc.
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.