Are you looking for your first job opportunity to launch your career in administration?
Your future employer is looking for candidates just like you who want to grab the opportunity and shine! They will support and train you to help launch a successful and rewarding career.
Apply today and take the first step in securing an exciting career development opportunity working as an administrator for an award-winning, thriving insurance broker, who are based in their beautiful offices in Twickenham.
You will be trained and fully equipped to work as an administrator within their renewals team.
As an administrator based in their renewals department, your day-to-day will include -
- Issuing renewal notifications to clients via email.
- Updating client database with renewal prices.
- Calculating renewal prices.
- Use of personal diary to follow up on renewal notification.
- Supporting the team with the administration of daily tasks.
You’ll be rewarded with-
- An exceptional career development path.
- Full classroom training support on products, services, and how to enhance your skills to be an excellent renewals administrator and training on how to provide 1st class support and retain customers. You will also receive continued coaching, and 1-2-8:30 am1 support to help develop your skills and experience.
- Full support to gain Chartered Institute insurance qualifications (CII).
- Salary circa £20,000 + benefits.
- Eye tests with a contribution towards the cost of spectacles (if required for VDU use).
- Employee assistance program.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- 21 days annual leave plus all English bank holidays.
- Free parking on site.
No office experience is necessary, however, you will need to have-
- Good computer skills.
- A confident, bubbly, and friendly personality.
- Clear communication skills.
- Be driven and motivated.
- Educated to GCSE/A levels.
- Flexible to work shift patterns (between 8:30 am and 7 pm) and one and two Saturdays on a rota basis.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.
Please apply to this role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. Insure Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role. We aim to reach out to all our applicants however, due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days as this is an urgent requirement, if you do not hear from us then please consider your application unsuccessful at this time.