Do you have a proven Account Management experience in the motor industry, and working knowledge of SQL?
Knowledge of Keyloop? (Autoline/Kerridge/CDK) would be favourable although not essential.
Experience with troubleshooting software issues and testing experience?
Do you have excellent communication, presentation and organisational skills?
Do you want to work for a passionate and enthusiastic Company where your efforts are noticed and rewarded?
Are you looking for an opportunity to take your career to the next level in a fast-growing, established and profitable Company that invests in its people?
This will be a varied role with the opportunity to initially grasp the technical aspects of their products, while learning about their use and our client relationships. Over time there will be scope to specialise in a field-facing role for the right candidate.
With Retailer or motor industry experience a definite advantage, the right candidate will be required to be:
- Comfortable working on their own initiative, representing the Company at all times in a professional manner
- Be responsible for account plan activity for allocated key accounts
- Install and rollout systems and training at dealer and Group level
- Proactively review client account activity and performance based on agreed KPI’s
- Provide office based and onsite account management/webinars/refresher training support
- Conduct dealer and Group level reviews at all levels of Management
- Instil best practice and develop relationships to embed products and ensure renewal targets are met
- Assist with new business setups
- New dealer account creations in UI and SQL database for more complex setups
- Assist with Development Tasks
- Assist with SQL Database administration tasks
- Test new features and bug fixes, and write supporting documentation
- Proactively collate dealer feedback from releases/product enhancements
- Provide input for new products, features, product usability and supportability
- Document tasks and processes to build on product knowledgebase
- Investigate and explore cross selling opportunities in wider product portfolio
- Support the field based sales team as required.
You must have a full clean driving license and a flexible approach to travel.
As well as a competitive salary they offer the following benefits:
- Salary up to £45Kpa
- Hybrid working flexibility
- Company car
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Offering a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support their employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- If supporting the local community, engaging with charities and having the opportunity to ‘give something back’ interests you, you have the opportunity to take an extra day to support this with a Volunteering day.
- Offering a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discounts to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- A comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of a Community Trust, they support fundraising where you can apply for grants towards your chosen charity
Proud of their success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across their business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. Flexible working policy, and their management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 5 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.