Social Media & Email Marketing Executive – Sutton – up to £25,000 plus Benefits
This is a great opportunity to join a growing Insurance Business as an experienced Social Media & Email Marketing professional.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Digital Marketing Manager and Content Creators to build a social media following and cross sell opportunities through comprehensive email marketing campaigns. The successful applicant will be a social media guru with expertise in managing and building social media platforms, helping to cultivate and support the development of an online digital presence for multiple brands.
A strong understanding of digital marketing, social media and email campaigns as well as excellent written skills and attention to detail are must-haves for this role. The applicant will be well organised and well versed in creating social media campaigns. Previous knowledge of design and photoshop is preferred but not essential.
• Managing existing social media platforms
• Implementation of new social media platforms in line with the overall digital marketing strategy
• Reviewing competitor activity and trends to evolve and improve the websites and social media platforms
• Creating written, photographic and video content for the development of social media channels
• Creating social media campaign across various social channels and across multiple brands
• Devising email marketing campaigns to promote other insurance products to the existing database in line with the digital marketing plan
• Plan, create and devise a social media and email marketing calendar on a monthly basis to ensure all elements of the marketing plan are achieved
• Use paid advertising to boost social media campaigns
• Devise and launch regular competitions to increase customer engagement across all channels
• Maximise the open rate, click through rate and effectiveness of all email marketing campaigns
• Take responsibility for a regular newsletter across all brands and increase customer engagement on a monthly basis
• Marketing qualified however we will consider a candidate that has started or would be willing to start their marketing qualifications with full support provided.
• Minimum of 1 year’s previous experience of working with social media in a fast-paced environment.
• Previous knowledge of the hair and beauty or construction sectors would be a bonus
• Track record of personal development and growth in previous roles
• Experience in encouraging and building positive internal and external relationships
• Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• High level of attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Excellent numeracy, literacy and IT skills
• A proactive attitude and enthusiastic approach
• Able to prioritise your workload
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Commercially focused
• Effective team player and collaborator
• Excellent time management skills
• Displays a willingness to learn from experiences and new situations
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated
• Has the ability to work well under pressure
• Someone looking to develop and progress their career in this role
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.