We are recruiting two social media and email marketing executives. This is a great opportunity to join a growing Insurance Business as an experienced Social Media & Email Marketing professional.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Digital Marketing Manager and Content Creators to build a social media following and cross sell opportunities through comprehensive email marketing campaigns. The successful applicant will be a social media guru with expertise in managing and building social media platforms, helping to cultivate and support the development of an online digital presence for multiple brands.
A strong understanding of digital marketing, social media and email campaigns as well as excellent written skills and attention to detail are must-haves for this role. The applicant will be well organised and well versed in creating social media campaigns. Previous knowledge of design and photoshop is preferred but not essential.
• Managing existing social media platforms
• Implementation of new social media platforms in line with the overall digital marketing strategy
• Reviewing competitor activity and trends to evolve and improve the websites and social media platforms
• Creating written, photographic and video content for the development of social media channels
• Creating social media campaign across various social channels and across multiple brands
• Devising email marketing campaigns to promote other insurance products to the existing database in line with the digital marketing plan
• Plan, create and devise a social media and email marketing calendar on a monthly basis to ensure all elements of the marketing plan are achieved
• Use paid advertising to boost social media campaigns
• Devise and launch regular competitions to increase customer engagement across all channels
• Maximise the open rate, click through rate and effectiveness of all email marketing campaigns
• Take responsibility for a regular newsletter across all brands and increase customer engagement on a monthly basis
• Marketing qualified however we will consider a candidate that has started or would be willing to start their marketing qualifications with full support provided.
• Minimum of 1 year’s previous experience of working with social media in a fast-paced environment.
• Previous knowledge of the hair and beauty or construction sectors would be a bonus
• Track record of personal development and growth in previous roles
• Experience in encouraging and building positive internal and external relationships
• Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• High level of attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Excellent numeracy, literacy and IT skills
• A proactive attitude and enthusiastic approach
• Able to prioritise your workload
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Commercially focused
• Effective team player and collaborator
• Excellent time management skills
• Displays a willingness to learn from experiences and new situations
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated
• Has the ability to work well under pressure
• Someone looking to develop and progress their career in this role
What are the benefits?
- You will have the opportunity to work in our clients newly refurbished modern office is located in the centre of Sutton with easy access to the high street
- Competitive salary
- Easy access to a selection of mainline transport links including rail, bus and car
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing by 1 day per year to a maximum of 33 days
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Flexitime System – up to 10 “flex” days per year
- 35 hour working week – Office hours are 8am to 6pm following shift pattern
- Perkbox and Perkbox Medial subscription
- Option to purchase additional holiday entitlement
- Day off on your birthday
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.