A great opportunity for an experienced commercial sales executive to join a thriving commercial insurance business as a New Business Executive reporting to the Trading Director, you’ll get the wonderful chance to develop your sales career to an exciting and highly rewarding path within a thriving and fast-growing specialist insurance business.
Being self-motivated and great at building relationships you will be instrumental in converting a wide range of leads, generating a healthy and successful business pipeline.
This is the ideal role for exceptionally driven and talented insurance professionals who has experience of EL, PL and Commercial Combined insurance.
In addition to a highly competitive salary, your work hours are 9am – 6pm – 40 hours a week Monday to Friday. Additional benefits include
- Salary £25,000 to £35,000pa (DOE)
- Flexibility to work from home and the Guildford office
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Private medical after a length of service
- The company refunds your cost of the Cert CII upon completion
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to-
- New business development.
- Manage databases with the objective of achievement of new business targets.
- Develop good strong communications with all areas of the business and clients.
- Ensure all documentation associated in placing, amending or renewing clients’ insurance arrangements is completed within a reasonable timescale and is accurate.
- Negotiate with underwriters in placing, amending or renewing client’s insurance arrangements.
- Attend meetings with clients, insurers, and trade associations.
- Responsibility for the growth of the SME commercial sector.
To be successful in this role, you will need-
- Strong technical knowledge of commercial liability insurance
- Open GI or Actruis experience
- Confident telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive and confident to follow up warm leads
- An organised and systematic approach to work.
- Good attention to detail.
- Self-starter and self-motivated in the working environment.
- Decision maker.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.