Are you an experienced Property Claims Handler who is looking to be a part of an established team? With a smooth career progression, you will join a global brand of insurance and risk management.
We are looking for your claims handling experience in property/real estate or construction background.
This is a remote role that would potentially require monthly (once) office visits to meet the team, ideally on the second Monday of each month in their Chichester offices.
Placed in the commercial broking department, you will be handling the process from FNOL through to the final settlement.
Alongside an excellent salary, you will enjoy some exceptional benefits such as-
- 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days up to 30 days.
- Pension scheme.
- Exceptional range of flexible benefits to choose from/tailored to your requirements.
- Life Insurance.
To be successful in this position, you will have at least 3 years of experience handling Property Claims (preferably from FNOL to settlement) and will also be-
- Working towards an insurance qualification such as Cert CII/ Dip CII (Chartered Insurance Institute) qualification is desirable.
- Readily on your strong customer service drive along with your forward planning and analytical skills.
- You are a proficient administrator with exceptional communications skills, task-focused, and you’re keen to develop your career.
- Proficient in spotting potential risks and seeking advice when required; by applying due diligence and adhering to our company processes.
- With strong social skills, you're happy to use initiative when assisting team members.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Reporting directly to the Claims Director, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to-
- Handle an allocated portfolio of Commercial Claims from the first notification of loss through to settlement.
- Advise and update your clients about relevant events and discussions during their claims.
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction during what can be a stressful time.
- Regularly assess the status of claims with clients, recovery agents, and solicitors.
- Offer appropriate technical advice to clients throughout the duration of the claim.
- Ensure your market, insurance, legislation, and other technical knowledge is developed and maintained.
- Run claims efficiently and keep the system updated with all relevant information.
- Update insurers and recovery agents, informing them of any additional information acquired during the claims process.
- Ensure that claims statistics are accurate and produced in accordance with SLAs.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.