Senior SIPP's Pensions Administrator – Horsham – up to £30,000 plus excellent benefits
Our client is actively seeking an experienced SIPP's Pensions Administrator who possess excellent communication skills to support clients by providing accurate, valid and complete information using data, functionality and resources available. Ensure that all aspects of the pensions administrative processes are completed within service level agreements, whilst ensuring the company culture and ethos is prevalent.
The successful candidates will be core to the service delivery and administration processing.
Overall Purpose of the Job:
Support all areas of pensions administration, including processing administration events within SLA’s, reporting and administration procedures, quality assurance, identifying areas of improvement and working with the Manager to support the administration team.
Key Activities and Responsibilities:
– Ownership and accountability for performance and procedures of area
– Accurate administration of multiple pension schemes
– Provision of accurate, valid and complete information using data and functionality available
– Coach and train new members of staff
– Delegation of day to day activities of the Administration team (minor work allocation)
– Identify and report on efficiency, risk and control enhancements
– Understanding and ability to perform multiple processes across the administration function
– Proactively contribute and feedback in team meetings
– Cross-training for multiple functions / administration processes to support multiple areas of the
– Liaise with internal and external suppliers for daily operational support
Required Skills / Experience:
– 5 GCSE’s including maths and English language
– 2 A Levels or equivalent
– Level 2 CII Accreditation / bachelor’s degree
– Accurate with excellent attention to detail
– Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
– Proven track record of working accurately within defined processes
– Excellent communication skills both written and oral
– Confident user of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
Desirable Skills / Experience:
– Good understanding of personal pensions
– Understanding of applicable HMRC, FCA and TPR regulations
– Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
– Self-starter, willing to learn and embrace change
– Positive attitude
– Excellent time management and ability to prioritise work
– Confident to review processes for improvements
– Ability to work in a structured manner in a challenging, fast paced environment
Please apply to the role by submitting you’re most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.