Senior Mortgage Advisor – excellent salary and bonus package
Insure Recruitment are currently working with one of the largest estate agencies in the UK who are looking for a dynamic Mortgage Advisor. There will be warm leads readily available from their team of estate agents so you will never be short of business to write. Full administrative back up is also provided so this allows you to get on with what you do best and that is deal with customers.
- Meeting with clients and providing them with the best possible personalised mortgage advice
- Making sure we protect our customers in offering associated and appropriate insurance products from Legal and General
- Keeping an eye on those targets and aiming to exceed them beyond all possibilities
- Working closely with your branch colleagues, coaching and training them when they need a bit of help to maximise all business opportunities
- Not forgetting your existing client base! Very often they are a great source of new and unexpected business
- Liaising with lenders to make sure product conditions are relevant to our customers
- Keeping compliant! Those FCA guidelines are there for a reason
- Ideally a great background in mortgage advising…
- Bags of drive, motivation and passion to succeed and be focused on turning the “ordinary” into the “extraordinary”
- Full CEMAP or equivalent or Competency Advisor Status (CAS)
- A great work ethic and the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- You need to be smart, articulate and well presented
- And yes, you will be the type of person that would love seeing your customers’ eyes light up when you help them finance their perfect property!
- A full driving license, as there will be times when you need to help out neighbouring offices and also attending regular sales meetings
- Great at building relationships with customers
Work Pattern: 5 days per week including Saturdays (1 Saturday off per month)
- Company Car or Car Allowance (with the opportunity to work towards one of the prestigious vehicles such as Audi, Jaguar or BMW)
- 33 Days Paid Holiday (increasing with service)
- Holiday Commission
- Pension, Life Insurance
- Company Rewards and Incentives together with Top Achievers trips and outings
- Structured Career Path
- Employee Assistance Scheme
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.