Senior Marine Technician – Lloyds Broker
A reputable, international insurance organisation based in London has instructed Insure Recruitment to help hire an experienced Senior Marine Technician to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with good knowledge in a similar function to join and progress their insurance career within the Marine sector.
What skills are required to be considered?
- A good number of years Marine based experience in a similar function.
- Ability to mentor and support more junior members of staff.
- Flexibility to work across a variety of tasks whilst remaining focused on SLAs and goals.
- Strong Microsoft knowledge and administration capabilities.
Daily duties include
- Calculating premiums and processing entries on to their inhouse broking system (Riskpro).
- Renew and/or set up new line-slips on to our “in house” system.
- Review and process line-slip declarations as and when required.
- Production of insurance documentation (eg: slips, cover notes, endorsements etc).
- Provide guidance and technical training to junior members of the team where required.
- Daily use of Xchanging and be competent with bureau submissions.
What’s on offer
- £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension, Private Medical, Season Ticket Loan, Travel Insurance and more upon completion of probation.
This role currently is a home-based role with a view of returning back to the office over the coming months.
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.