Senior Commercial Account Handler
Insure Recruitment are working alongside a leading Insurance organisation that is seeking a strong commercial account handler to join their team. This will be working within their Leisure team so exposure to theme parks, Zoos or other visitor attractions would be a real advantage.
If you have already dealt with these kinds of policies then read on and apply today!
What skills are required to be considered?
· A minimum of a couple of years of commercial insurance experience, combined with industry-recognised qualifications (CERT CII) or working towards.
· You will have excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and customer interface/relationship skills - ability to establish rapport, credibility and trust with clients and prospects, coupled with competent sales and negotiating skills.
· Knowledge of the Acturis system would be a significant advantage to any application.
Daily duties include
· Placing commercial insurance within your authority limits across approved markets.
· Large focus on leisure insurance and some face to face interaction will be involved.
· You will maintain good market knowledge including keeping up to date with new insurance products/solutions and be able to advise, compare and discuss existing products.
· You will ensure that all files are kept up to date and are easy to access/understand.
What’s on offer
· £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
· Pension, CII support, 26 days holiday.
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail. Or please contact Insure Recruitment and ask to speak with Miles.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.