Insure Recruitment are currently working with an established company who due to expansion are seeking an experienced claims professional to join their team to to liaise with insurers and other interested parties to expedite the claim and take a real sense of pride in effectively over delivering against your clients’ expectations.
The ideal candidate will be an expert claims handler and will handle claims from notification through to settlement.
You will advise and update your clients about relevant events and discussions during their claim. Ensure complete customer happiness by regularly assessing the status of claims with clients, insurers, recovery agents and solicitors.
You will offer appropriate technical advice to clients throughout the duration of the claim.
Build and maintain your market, insurance, legislation and other technical knowledge. Efficiently running claims and keeping the system updated with all relevant information.
Balance your workload in order to service the client promptly and expertly. With superb administrative skills, task focused with a desire to develop and cultivate your career with us.
Update insurers and recovery agents, informing them of any additional information acquired during the claims process. Ensure that claims statistics are accurate and produced in accordance to SLAs.
Your Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- We will consider claims experienced candidates who have either a commercial, real estate, property or personal lines class experience as full product training in commercial real estate insurance will be provided
- Be working towards being Cert CII/Dip CII qualified.
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent.
- Have experience within the insurance industry and expert claims handling focus.
- Strong customer service drive along with good planning and analytical skills.
- Have the ability to spot potential risks and seek advice when required. Applying due diligence and process adherence accompanied by high accuracy and attention to detail.
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills and will take initiative when assisting team members.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Eligible to work in the UK
Excellent salary - dependant on experience, hybrid working flexibility, excellent employee benefits, working hours - Monday to Friday 9 am - 5 pm.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for a role unless they meet every single qualification or criteria. At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.
Please apply to the by role by submitting you’re most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.