Insure Recruitment have an excellent opportunity available currently working as a Senior Commercial Claims Handler.
Your proven claims handling experience within all classes of commercial claims will allow you to ensure professional and efficient management of all claims from cradle to grave, dealing with these classes of business and presenting claims MI.
Day to day duties will include:
- You will be managing claims from across different products, such as motor, property & liability, ensuring service standards are met and/or exceeded.
- You will keep an efficient diary system for all claims, ensuring claims are chased as required.
- You will provide the broking department and clients with claims information and reports as required.
- You will acknowledge all new claims to both clients and insurers and keep clients informed and ensure best outcome on each claim.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- You will have robust motor, property, and liability insurance claims handling experience, coupled with strong commercial awareness and full understanding of insurance claims procedures.
- You will be passionate about the delivery of exceptional customer service experience, applying TCF and KYC methodologies.
- Ideally be CII qualified or working towards
- Previous knowledge of Acturis would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
What’s on offer
- £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
- Pension, CII support, 26 days holiday.
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail. Or please contact Insure Recruitment and ask to speak with Miles.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.