Job responsibility: To broke and account handle both new business and renewals for Professional Indemnity, Directors and Officers, and Cyber through all stages of the policy lifecycle.
- Work across all relevant Professional Indemnity markets.
- Build insurer confidence by demonstrating excellent product knowledge.
- Provide technical expertise, particularly for Design and Construct placements.
- Broking into Lloyds via facilities and open market.
- Manage excellent insurer relationships.
- Work with underwriters to adapt policies and wordings.
- Advise on existing products.
- Stay up-to-date with new markets, capacity and opportunities.
- Obtain terms from the market within agreed SLAs.
- Provide daily updates to the account handlers and manager of work in progress.
- Attend client meetings with members of KL as required at the highest level.
- Set up meetings to develop new insurer accounts and TOBAs.
- Provide technical support/mentoring to colleagues in the PI team.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- CII qualifications to a Cert CII level.
- At least 10 years of previous experience in PI teams working with both large and small clients.
- Experience of working to multiple priorities and working across a range of tasks.
- Experience of working within the London Market.
- Strong market contacts.
- Design & Construct Professional Indemnity experience.
- Hybrid working.
- Professional development and qualifications relevant to the role.
- Generous holiday package (starting 27 days + bank holidays).
- IT training development opportunities.
- Perkbox – an employee perks and benefits scheme offering over a hundred perks and discounts in cinema’s, shops, gyms and restaurants and more.
- Holiday Purchase and Exchange Scheme – purchase or exchange your holiday allowance towards a benefit of your choice.
- Interest-Free Season Ticket Travel Loans Exchange Scheme – help save with travel costs.
- Life Insurance.
- Birthdays off every year.
- Employer pension contribution 5%.
- Employee Assistance Program – 24/7 access to trained advisors on an array of subjects, including legal help as well as private counseling sessions with professional counselors outside of the workplace, through a Wellbeing Partner.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity leave.
- Development hour – 1 hour per week will be given for personal development for our staff.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.