This is an extraordinary opportunity to give your commercial insurance career a boost by joining a thriving global insurance business with a stellar reputation for customer service.
The role would suit candidates from either a commercial or personal lines back experience who are keen to develop their insurance experience within commercial insurance. As well as a competitive salary, the superb benefits package offers full flexibility to be tailored around your needs.
Ideally, candidates should bring a couple of years’ commercial insurance experience.
- Obtaining renewal terms for customers and researching suitable alternatives; and producing presentations for their account managers to discuss with the customers during face-to-face meetings.
- Coordinating and creating documents for new businesses about their insurance requirements and coordinating renewal quotes for existing customers along with any mid-term adjustments.
- Managing insurer queries regarding customer policies and chasing up outstanding documentation when required.
- Securing delivery of policy documentation from insurers and checking prior to approval and release by Account Executives.
- Dealing with account queries and credit control matters, highlighting any concerns to account managers in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's including Maths or English
- Competent to sell SME general insurance
- Ideally CII FIT Qualification or working towards
- Personal lines or commercial insurance account handling background. Full commercial product training will be provided.
- Relevant experience in a branch and/or broker sales position
- A clear understanding of the UK insurance market and its dynamics
- Experience of e-trading platforms; Acturis would be advantageous but not required
- A strong track record in delivering on sales target
Salary of £25-30kpa
- 8% non-contributory pension
- 25 days annual leave
- Individual performance incentives based on audit outcome – Highest being £675 available per month
- Preferably a couple of years of commercial SME experience
- Mon – Fri 9am-5.30pm working hours
- Flexible working from home based on current circumstances - a minimum of 3 days a week in the office (Mon, Weds & Fri)
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV.
Apply for this unmissable opportunity right now!
If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.