QA Analyst – Automation – Horsham and Brighton – up to £50,000 plus excellent benefits
Our client is going through a major expansion and is actively seeking an experienced QA Analyst to join their team.
The purpose of the role is to ensure quality for all changes made to the suite of applications, built in .NET or React Typescript. The work is varied (analysing requirements, contributing to overall delivery quality, writing test cases, extending the automated regression pack), challenging, fast-paced and rewarding.
Being a robust, proactive quality gate within an Agile team.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
• Analysing and helping to shape requirements
• Test planning, scripting (both manual and automated) and reviews
• Execution of tests to support sprint goals and deployments
• Test script reviews
• Becoming a subject matter expert for the project area being worked on
• Driving quality within the Scrum team and the wider delivery community
• Ability to translate requirements into test scenarios using BDD / Gherkin syntax
• Experienced in driving quality as part of a Scrum team
• Proven experience in writing automation tests for web applications
• Automation tests must have been written with CucumberJS with TypeScript
• Test execution and report (manual and automated)
• Selenium experience
• Using source-control tools such as git
• Stakeholder Management
• Testing across multiple browsers/devices
• Strong written and presentational skills
• Financial Services
• Working within the SAFe methodology
• SpecFlow with C#
• Familiar with CI / CD pipeline tooling – TeamCity and Octopus
• Understanding and usage of Kubernetes and Docker
• Usage of issue tracking systems such as JIRA
• Usage of Test Management Tools such as Xray
• Foundation ISTQB/ISEB
• Experience using Security or Performance testing tools and techniques such as OAuth Zap, Jmeter,
• Open and honest
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills – able to work well with others
• Proactive and willing to take on additional responsibilities when there are clear resource gaps
• Outcome focused
• Highly motivated with an attention to detail
• Ability to manage tasks and workload – doing own work whilst supporting others
• Should be adaptable to shifting priorities and changing circumstances
• Should embrace mentoring, and learning from others
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.