Protection Consultant – Surrey Near Guildford – good basic and fantastic OTE plus benefits
Insure Recruitment are currently working with an entrepreneurial and innovative company who are going through a period of growth and are actively recruiting for experienced Protection Consultants to join their team.
The purpose of the role it is to identify client protection shortfalls and needs, research the market for suitable products and make appropriate recommendations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contacting hot/warm leads provided by the company.
- Conducting in-depth reviews of clients’ financial circumstances, current provision and future aims with regard to their protection requirements.
- Analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual client’s requirements.
- Researching information from various sources, including Iress.
- Explaining the different types of pure protection policies available (non-investment products only).
- Providing clients with information on new and existing products and services.
- Issuing Demands and Needs statements.
- Providing clients with recommendations.
- Assisting clients to make informed decisions.
- Helping the customer complete the protection application.
- Liaising with product providers.
- Liaising with other third parties, such as doctors, health professionals, underwriters, etc.
- Meeting sales targets.
- Follow up application process with the providers until the policy is on risk.
- Keeping up to date with new protection products and any changes in the law.
- Maintaining detailed records to comply with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulation.
- Any other related matters.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for writing business.
- Keeping up to date with available protection products and relevant legislation.
- Continued professional development to ensure fully competent and full compliance with regulatory environment.
- Undertake regular training and testing to assess competency and areas requiring further development.
Office hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
On site parking
Excellent benefits package
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.