Experienced Protection Advisor (Life Insurance)
£28,000 OTE £60,000
City of London
My Client are on the hunt for experienced individuals to join their team of successful protection advisors in their fast-growing city-based office.
This role will include dealing with potential clients who have expressed an interest online in Life Insurance quotes and help them find a suitable policy whilst complying with FCA regulations. The ideal candidate must be extremely determined to succeed and be able to perform well in a competitive environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieving set company targets and following up on future business opportunities
- Independently advise clients on appropriate insurance schemes in relation to protection/insurance products
- Dealing with clients’ enquiries proactively and keeping customers satisfied once sale have been completed to ensure clawback does not happen
- Working alongside a team of underwriters at different insurers to find the best insurance policy for clients and businesses
- Conducting compliant suitability reports using an Adviser Protection Platform including Bluecoat Software (Fin Plan).
similar, highlighting the comprehensive fact finds to ensure that policies are suitable and affordable to satisfy the customers’ needs.
- Closely liaising with other colleagues within the company in order to ensure that all deadlines are met to provide an all-round excellent service
- Working with a panel of over seven insurance companies in order to keep up to date; through analysing trends in the life and health insurance market
- Understanding compliance within company policy and being able to ensure the regulations and policies of operating company are adhered to including GDPR, Intrinsic and FCA regulations
- Keep up with monthly CPD in line with FCA requirements
- Keep up with training and development from management to improve performance
- Utilising skillset to guide and advise clients through their financial protection choices
Mandatory skills, qualifications and experience
The ideal candidate must:
- 2 years B2C sales experience (telephone-based preferred but not essential)
- Pass credit report check (cannot accept outstanding defaults, CCJs or high levels of unsecured debt)
- Pass Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
- Trustworthy: To achieve a long-lasting professional relationship
- Communication: Identifying approach that needs to be taken depending on the client
- Listening and Organization skills
- Target driven
- Empathy: Disclosing sensitive issues e.g. medical history, beneficiaries, recent bereavements.
Why work for us?
• All leads provided or self-created leads through online marketing
• Administration team to support you daily
• Guaranteed commission to be paid every 4 weeks
• Ongoing training and support
Apply here to be considered for this vacancy or contact Andrea Gascoine at: email@example.com
Due to overwhelming applicant response, if you haven't heard from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time. Many Thanks