Protection Adviser’s – London – £28,000 plus excellent bonus
Our client is actively seeking experienced individuals to join their team of successful protection advisors in their fast-growing city-based office.
This role will include dealing with potential clients who have expressed an interest online in Life Insurance quotes and help them find a suitable policy whilst complying with FCA regulations.
The ideal candidate must be extremely determined to succeed and be able to perform well in a competitive environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Achieving set company targets and following up on future business opportunities
• Independently advise clients on appropriate insurance schemes in relation to protection/insurance products
• Dealing with clients’ enquiries proactively and keeping customers satisfied once sale have been completed to ensure clawback does not happen
• Working alongside a team of underwriters at different insurers to find the best insurance policy for clients and businesses
• Conducting compliant suitability reports using an Adviser Protection Platform including Bluecoat Software (Fin Plan).
• similar, highlighting the comprehensive fact finds to ensure that policies are suitable and affordable to satisfy the customers’ needs.
• Closely liaising with other colleagues within the company in order to ensure that all deadlines are met to provide an all-round excellent service
• Working with a panel of over seven insurance companies in order to keep up to date; through analysing trends in the life and health insurance market
• Understanding compliance within company policy and being able to ensure the regulations and policies of operating company are adhered to including GDPR, Intrinsic and FCA regulations
• Keep up with monthly CPD in line with FCA requirements
• Keep up with training and development from management to improve performance
• Utilising skillset to guide and advise clients through their financial protection choices
Mandatory skills, qualifications and experience
The ideal candidate must:
• 2 years B2C sales experience (telephone-based preferred but not essential)
• Pass credit report check (cannot accept outstanding defaults, CCJs or high levels of unsecured debt)
• Pass Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
• Trustworthy: To achieve a long-lasting professional relationship
• Communication: Identifying approach that needs to be taken depending on the client
• Listening and Organization skills
• Target driven
• Empathy: Disclosing sensitive issues e.g. medical history, beneficiaries, recent bereavements.
Why work for our client -
• All leads provided or self-created leads through online marketing
• Administration team to support you daily
• Guaranteed commission to be paid every 4 weeks
• Ongoing training and support
Please apply to the by role submitting you’re most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.