We are looking for a Property Owners Account Handler to join our thriving client based in East Grinstead
- Day-to-day insurance administration of a designated portfolio of commercial property clients
- Negotiation of renewal terms with Insurers
- Re-broking existing business
- Broking new business
- Actively supporting our clients through a claim
Ideally, the successful candidate will have 2 or more years of property owners' insurance experience. Some progression towards professional qualification would be a benefit as they will fully fund any further studies.
Key skills and attributes we are looking for:-
- A high degree of integrity and professionalism;
- Close attention to detail and accuracy;
- An inquisitive mind and willingness to learn;
- A genuine desire to be helpful to both customers and colleagues.
Salary is open and remuneration is purely on merit. Hours are 9 am – 5 pm Monday to Friday and benefits (after a qualifying period) include Life Assurance, Pension, and 25 days of holiday (an option to buy/sell an additional 5 days holiday) and hybrid working flexibility.
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.
Please apply to the role by submitting you’re most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.