Don’t miss this exceptional opportunity to make a real impact and flex your ambition.
A unique and exciting position is available right now for a dynamic and highly organised Project Manager to join a thriving “Top Five” insurance powerhouse.
Managing existing clients, your duties will centre around achieving excellent outcomes from tender and renewals processes.
As someone who’s excited by challenges and has proven your ability to successfully drive and deliver tenders, your skills are what will win you this incredible opportunity!
Above all, you need to be highly organised with the personality that is skilled at drawing out the best input from colleagues and stakeholders.
You’ll also be proficient in writing compelling and convincing copy, managing tight deadlines, and identifying and satisfying the crucial components of a tender submission are essential.
As you would expect, salary and benefits are fantastic!
Supporting the broking team, you’ll:
- Review client accounts and help manage existing relationships.
- Create and project managing competitive tenders; meeting clients, engaging with various departments across the company, writing reports and presenting tenders pre-renewal.
- Support year-on-year income growth against targets and (where appropriate) manage a book of business.
- Harness your expertise to add real value to our renewal income and be as passionate about maximising cross-referral opportunities.
- You’re hungry to grow and will utilise all the tools available (trade press, seminars and specialist events) to develop and improve your professional performance.
Your Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of insurance and procurement is an added bonus but not essential - you’ll get support in learning what you need to know.
- Experience in new business development, sales management or relationship management in a commercial context is crucial.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate a solid track record in handling business tenders and supporting renewals processes.
- Formal sales development experience is desirable (and we thoroughly encourage sharing this knowledge)
- A natural flair for networking will be vital, along with a proven track record of delivering against targets within a regulated, measurable framework.
- Your tactical and strategic influencing, first class rapport-building experience along with outstanding interpersonal skills, will set you apart.
- The ability to adapt, strong organisational skills and a results driven attitude are all crucial.
- The highest degree of ethics and integrity in client focus matched with a natural desire to win.
- Proficient in MS office, and eligible to work in the UK, experience using Acturis is desirable.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.