We have a brilliant job opportunities for a well-respected top independent broker in the UK.
We are sourcing Personal Lines/Private client account handlers and a senior HNW account handler to join their thriving team based in Surrey. You will help support a book of HNW clients with their renewals relating to Household and Motor, Fine Art & Jewellery, Yachts and Motorboats, Leisure & Lifestyle and other associated covers for HNW clients.
We are seeking candidates who have strong organisation, accuracy and attention to detail. A passion, energy and a strong customer service ethos. Candidates who have IT confidence and ideally, experience of using the Acturis broking system
The successful applicant will be
- Educated to a minimum A Level standard, with GCSE/ O Level passes in English Language and Maths
- Cert CII qualified or be prepared to start and commit to your Cert journey
- Have a minimum of 2 years personal lines insurance experience and 5 years HNW experience for the Senior role.
This is a great opportunity to work for a thriving, award winning, top independent broker.
You will have the opportunity to work in bright open plan beautiful offices, and work for a company who have won multiple awards including award winning training.
Rewards & Benefits include
- A generous annual salary, reflective of your experience and commitment Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Fully funded CII journey (including Membership, Study Materials, Exam Entry and paid study leave) plus achievement awards
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- 22 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays), rising annually up to 27 days
- Season Ticket Loans & Bike to Work Scheme
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- Daily dress down policy
- Family friendly, supportive environment
- Active wellbeing Programme with Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular Team Building and social events (including Christmas party)
- Proactive Corporate Social Responsibility Team with opportunities to get involved in fundraising and community focused activities.
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.