Insure Recruitment are currently working with a thriving Financial Services FinTech company who are going through a rapid growth period. Our client is currently recruiting for a Principal IT Developer to join their expanding team.
Our client is leading the way in developing innovative software products, revolutionising the financial service industry. The successful candidate will be a highly skilled technical ambassadors within their thriving development team. You will have no direct reports but be able to demonstrate leading others within the team. You will work on broader, architectural implementations across their application suites. You will serve as technical pillars to drive not only quality but also instil an appreciation of the many other related areas of software delivery.
The core technologies used are:
- Azure, PaaS and laaS
- HTTP API’s, Messaging with Servicebus and Containers
- SPA Technologies such as React, and Blazor
- C#. ASP. Net Web forms, ASP. NET MVA, ASP.Net Core
- Typescript and MS Web Technologies
- SQL Server, Azure Storage and No SQL
- GIT, Team City and Octopus
Required skills and experience.
- We are looking for a highly skilled developer, with a broad and deep technical acumen.
- Over 10 years’ experience of developing and delivering software
- Experience of the full development cycle, from initial requirements gathering through to go live
- Extensive experience contributing/implementing large architectural frameworks
- A deep appreciation of the world outside of development understanding the pressures and challenges facing key stakeholders across the business
- Good understanding of CI / CD
- Strong leadership skills even though you have no direct reports
Be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of Distributed Architectures, including typical technologies available to support the approach.
Experience of SAFe and experience of cloud solutions (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Free parking
- On site Gym
- Contributory Pension and other excellent perks and benefits
- Canteen and break out areas
- Excellent Career progression
- Excellent employee benefits
- Office hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
Currently, you will be mainly working remotely but post-lockdown the role will be client-facing, requiring an element of travel (once it's safe to do so). At all times, you will have the support of a head office point of contact who will liaise with you when necessary.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking thriving business.
Please apply to the by role submitting you're most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.