Do you love animals as much as we do? Do you have experience working as a Veterinary Nurse or working for a Vets practice and now looking to launch a career which offers training and flexibility to work both from home and in the office environment as a Claims Assessor?
Using your pet expertise, and your caring nature and strong inclination towards providing excellent customer service and experience to pet parents, we are working with a thriving insurance business who are looking for a veterinary nurse to develop their career as a Pet Claims assessor, the opportunity is working for a thriving insurance company based in Redhill.
This is a progressive role combining your passion for pets and a very stable career in the insurance industry as an Claims Assessor with one of the leading Pet Insurance Business.
You will enjoy some of the wonderful benefits-
- Salary up to £25k.
- Hybrid Working – 2 days from the office in Redhill and 3 days from home.
- Hours of work – Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.00 am – 5.30 pm.
- 22 days annual leave rising by one day for each years’ service up to 25 days’ plus 8 bank holidays.
- Health & Wellbeing – – Cash Medical plan for you, your partner and dependents, Wellness events, and an Employee Assistance Program.
- Pension - 5% employer contribution on top of your salary. Your contribution will be 5%.
- Life Assurance Cover - 4 x Annual salary.
- Development - Access to 24/7 learning.
- Cycle to work scheme.
To be successful in this role, you will be-
- A qualified registered veterinary nurse or you have 3 years of nursing experience in practice.
- Having a brilliant attitude - a caring, friendly, trustworthy, honest team player who takes pride in everything you do.
- Cool and calm under pressure and like working to targets.
- Having excellent attention to detail and want to obtain regular feedback to enable continuous personal growth and development.
- Be tech savvy, think outside the box and always look for efficiency in everything you do.
Being in a fun and caring environment, your responsibilities will include-
- Assessing claims received by customers or Vet.
- Using your expert knowledge and experience to ensure that the customers' claims are processed within line.
- You will ensure that the customers have an exceptional service experience.
- Clearly communicate with them every step of the way through their claiming journey.
Please apply for this role by submitting your most updated CV, we will be in touch within 5 working days to discuss your expectations, experience, and the role in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.