As a Customer Support Adviser, you will mainly be managing relationships with existing customers; this will include acting as a point of contact for first notification of claims, undertaking new business quotations for Personal insurance introducing Financial Services and day to day maintenance of customer relations and enquiries.
Product training will be provided as well as ongoing learning support.
You will be proactive in ensuring customers’ needs are met at every opportunity and will be instrumental in demonstrating 1stclass customer service.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience working in a customer service role.
- Need to have excellent relationship building skills as you will be liaising daily with 3rd parties and internal stakeholders as well as managing customer relationships ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
- Be able to demonstrate that you are highly organised and able to manage your own workload effectively when working to strict deadlines.
- Demonstrate high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Office products such as Excel and Word as well as an ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Enjoy learning new skills and be driven to continuously improve and develop your knowledge.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills and a professional manner when speaking with customers face to face and over the phone.
Salary & Benefits include
- Starting salary between £20,000-£25,000pa DOE
- The position is based in North East Surrey
- 22 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (rising by 1 day after year 2 and additional 1 day every year to 25 days + Bank Holidays)
- Westfield Health Cash Plan
- Free local parking
- Financial Support towards CII qualifications
- NEST pension
This is a great opportunity to enter or progress your career within the insurance industry
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.