You’re already an established account handler specialising in personal lines or you have experience within insurance administration and are now looking to move to an Account Handler position. With your exceptional people skills, you will be looking to develop your career by joining a well-established and successful insurance business based in the heart of Leicester.
The company specialises in a broad range of personal lines, general insurance, and financial services solutions tailored to their client’s business and personal requirements. This is a rare opportunity to join their business and to be a part of their friendly and thriving team.
As a personal lines account handler, your role includes but is not limited to-
- Maintain and grow your book of business.
- Openly discuss renewal terms with customers and seek alternatives to discuss with them.
- Talk to brokers and gain access to the most competitive terms that meet your client's objectives.
- Control the renewal process for your clients.
- Assess account queries and credit control matters, resolve efficiently, and raise any concerns with the right team.
- Identify and act upon new business opportunities.
- Within your role you will cover a broad range of insurance products including Home, Motor, Classic Car, Travel, Residential Let, Caravans, Boats & Yachts, Equine, Personal Accident, Private Medical Treatment, Personal Accident, and Holiday Homes.
To be successful in this role, you have-
- Strong working knowledge of personal lines insurance products, services, and classes of insurance. As a minimum, you will need home insurance experience and other personal lines products can be trained. Alternatively, you have strong administration experience in insurance.
- Strong knowledge of client market and insurance industry network
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience within a similar role.
- Working towards the Cert CII qualifications (desirable).
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational and communication skills.
- Excellent client service focus: the customer is always your top priority.
- Preparation of direct debit collections and associated reporting.
- Handling both written and verbal communications with Insurer/Agent.
Considering your well-being and prospects of growth, your future employer has excellent schemes of benefits in place for you! Some of these include-
- A competitive salary.
- Pension contribution scheme.
- 23 days annual leave and the option to buy/sell additional holiday (company discretion)
- Receive on-the-job training from highly experienced team members, who have worked for the company for over 5 years.
- CPD training
- Training and support towards Cert CII/Dip CII.
- Parking on site.
- Offices close to the train station with good public transportation links.
- After successful 6-month probation – Private Medical Insurance, Hybrid working flexibility up to 2 days working from home and 3 days in the office (subject to the business needs) and x2 death in service.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.