Personal Lines Account Handler – Roborough – Competitive plus benefits
Insure Recruitment are working with a well-established insurance provider who are actively seeking professional individuals to join their customer service team to provide assistance with clients personal lines insurance needs.
The role is telephone based so successful candidates will be need to have excellent customer service skills, a good telephone manner, effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to gather and analyse information and to identity and respond appropriately to an individual client’s level of understanding.
The successful candidate will be responsible for -
- Successfully broke new business enquiries and insurance renewals and provide a first-class service to clients by fulfilling their insurance requirements.
- Handle day to day queries from clients and act as a point of contact over the telephone.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, insurers and staff within the company.
- Comply with service standards at all times, ensuring the best service is provided to clients.
- Provide insurers and underwriters with accurate information to ensure they can assess each risk correctly.
- Understand company policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to.
The role is a full-time position and the working hours are currently 9am - 5.30pm due to remote working but once staff return to the office there will a shift pattern in place.
Benefits include 25 days holiday (with an additional 5 days after 5 years’ service), a generous workplace pension, private medical insurance, company cash plan and cycle to work scheme, along with monthly staff recognition awards. Full training and support will be given in order to gain industry professional qualifications.
Please apply to the by role submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.