Our award-winning recruitment agency is currently collaborating with a truly independent chartered broker that has been one of the best in the business for over 40 years!
We are looking for a Personal Lines Account Executive/ Account Handler with hands-on experience of 1-2 years. This competitive role reports to the Personal Lines Manager and is focused on exceptional client servicing, renewals, claims support, and building your book of business based on warm inbounds. You will be based onsite in their Bristol offices.
As a personal lines' executive, you will offer a range of personal lines insurances – motor, home, travel, caravan, and legal expenses. Your responsibility includes but is not limited to-
- Conducting telephone fact finds to gain detailed knowledge to understand customers’ requirements.
- Search for the most competitive products best suited to individual customers with access to specialist insurers.
- Proactive approach when following up on outstanding sales quotes and closing quotes. Maintain sufficient pipeline of prospective clients.
- Obtaining e-traded insurance terms to meet client requirements.
- Maintaining positive and professional relationships with their underwriter partners.
- Negotiating with underwriters to obtain insurance terms to meet client requirements.
- Assisting clients with claims issues.
- Renewal of client accounts. Up-sales and cross-sales.
- Proven experience of personal lines products- Motor, Home, Travel, Caravan, Legal expenses is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Strong negotiation skills with a win-win mindset.
- Excellent listening skills with an inquisitive mind.
- Working knowledge of Adobe.
Salary is negotiable depending on your experience and product(s) knowledge. In return for all your efforts, you will be rewarded with some highly competitive benefits-
- 25 days of annual leave rising to 28 days with each year of service plus bank holidays.
- Subsidised parking (you contribute £15 a month).
- 5 days of sick leave can be encashed if unused.
- Training and opportunity to study for Cert CII to further progress your career.
- Training on Open GI where necessary.
- It is desirable to work 1 in 4 Saturdays per month however not mandatory, overtime pay is in place to reward these contributions.
- Highly competitive referral scheme.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.