You are experienced in SIPP or Defined Contribution (DC) and with your ever-so-open-to learning and enthusiastic attitude, you are now looking to expand your professional experience with one of the leading financial services. Being a part of a growing team in a fast-paced environment, you will be responsible for managing and administering SIPP providing efficiency and your existing proactive approach to assist with a choice of options for managing clients’ wealth.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to-
- Reviewing and managing data to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Dealing with ad hoc client and adviser administration issues, identifying and initiating action to ensure outstanding service.
- Completing a range of administrative functions within the pensions team including client onboarding, contribution processing and benefit payment.
- Gaining and maintaining a good understanding of pensions and investment platforms supported by in-house training and development.
To be successful in this role, you will need-
- Previous experience of 2-3 years within a similar position.
- 5 GCSE’s including maths and English language plus 2 A Levels or equivalent.
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Financial Services experience (preferred).
You will be rewarded generously, in addition to working in a picturesque office with some fantastic facilities, including a gym and cafeteria, you will have-
- A competitive salary of up to £30k.
- Hybrid working flexibility, 2 days in the office and you are welcome to increase the number of days.
- 35.5 hours working week.
- Pension contribution.
- 25 days holiday plus an option to buy an additional 10 days.
Please apply by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your previous experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.