An exciting job opportunity for a proven pension administrator to join an exceptional business that offers excellent career development and fantastic benefits!
You will be part of a small but growing team responsible for the management and administration Self Invested Personal pensions. (SIPP)
The role is well suited to individuals who are self-starting, enthusiastic, willing to learn, and happy to embrace change.
If you believe in first-class client service, and have strong technology and Self Invested Personal Pensions experience we want to hear from you!
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most successful financial planning firms in the UK, bringing the power of technology to advice and wealth management.
What You'll Do
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Completing a range of administrative functions within the pensions team including client onboarding, contribution processing, and benefit payment
- Reviewing and managing data to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Dealing with ad hoc client and adviser administration issues, identifying and initiating action to ensure outstanding service
- Identifying areas for process improvement and working with management to prioritise and implement these
- Undergoing regular training on pension and associated processes to support multiple areas of the business
- Gaining and maintaining a good understanding of pensions and investment platforms supported by in-house training and development
- Actively engaging with other team members to provide support and solve problems together.
The Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications You Need
- Over 2 years of SIPP experience
- 5 GCSEs including maths and English language plus 2 A Levels or equivalent
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Financial Services experience preferred, ideally with an understanding of personal pensions
- Confident user of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities
What You'll Be Like
- Self-starter, willing to learn
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise work
- Confidence to ask questions and suggest process improvements
- Embraces change positively
- Able to work efficiently and accurately in a challenging, fact-paced environment
- Competitive starting salary + annual bonus
- Hybrid working flexibility – a minimum of 2 days in the office based in Horsham and 3 working from home
- Non-contributory pension at 8% with the addition to self contribute up to an additional 5% matched pension (18%)
- 35-hour working week
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays with the option to purchase an additional 10 days
- Continued training and career development
- Life assurance and Private Medical Insurance
- Onsite free parking
Please apply by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your previous experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.