Payroll Administrator – Sutton – up to £30,000 plus benefits and Flexible working
Insure Recruitment are working with an established company who are seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to work as part of a team with one other Payroll Administrator. The role requires strong relationships to be built with clients involving excellent written and verbal communication skill. The successful candidate will possess:
- A minimum of 3 years’ payroll experience within a Practice or Bureau environment
- Up to date knowledge of all payroll legislation including SSP, SMP, Tax, NI, RTI auto enrolment etc.,
- Ability to manage workload and complete jobs within deadlines
- Iris Payroll software experience is a distinct advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable attention to detail.
- A proactive approach to work, happy to go the extra mile
- Competence using MS Office applications
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Processing 180 company payrolls per month, 15 weekly payrolls and 6 bi-weekly payrolls on Iris Payroll Bureau software
- Ensuring all statutory payments are included
- Setting up and running auto enrolment pension schemes
- Telephone contact with clients, answering queries and taking instructions
Hours and Benefits:
- Hours 37.5 per week – Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.45pm, Friday 8.30am to 1.00pm
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (2 further days after 1 years’ service)
- 3 month probationary period
- Group personal pension 4% employer/employee contributions after successful completion of probationary period
- No parking fees (park on road)
- Childcare voucher Scheme and Cycle to work Scheme
- Employee’s Assistance Programme
- 20% client introduction bonus scheme
- Annual practice target related bonus
- All offers subject to 5 years of references which are deemed satisfactory to the Practice, evidence of the right to work in the UK and a clear standard DBS check.
Please apply to the by role submitting you’re most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.