Operations Support Specialist – Mortgage Lender
Expanding, specialist mortgage lender based in Fleet has instructed Insure Recruitment to help hire an experienced Operations Support Specialist to join their busy mortgage operations team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with previous underwriting experience and previous systems testing experience (UAT) to secure themselves a brand new role.
What skills are required to be considered?
- Technical knowledge gained within both pre and post completion mortgage operations,
- Proven negotiating and influencing skills gained within a financial services environment,
- Working knowledge of operational practices and best practice methodologies,
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, is essential,
Daily duties include
- Fully trained and mandated to underwrite new business applications in line with policies and procedures,
- Fully trained and mandated to underwrite post-offer cases up to the point of completion,
- Fully trained to support Mortgage Servicing in the servicing of completed cases,
- Provide support to the product development lifecycle, including product testing prior to launch,
- Provide testing resource as the business requires, testing system updates and releases (User Acceptance Testing),
- Understand the intermediaries ‘business’, external marketplace and competitor group and benchmark for effectiveness,
What’s on offer
- £34,000 - £38,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 11% non-contributory Pension, Private Medical, Life Assurance and more.
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.