Exciting opportunity for an experienced personal lines insurance professional
An unmissable chance for a dynamic and well qualified insurance professional with excellent personal lines experience! As Operations Manager for this thriving and fast growing insurance company, you’ll have real impact: taking responsibility for the day-to-day customer service operations.
Reporting to the Managing Director, responsibilities include:
- Setting (and adapting) strategy for the operations department, ensuring it reflects the company’s vision and overall business strategy.
- Managing and evolving the operations department, ensuring policyholders are getting outstanding customer service, as well as monitoring that agreed service level standards are being met.
- Maintaining close working relationships with the company’s key insurance partners, honoring contractual quality and service standards.
- Enhancing the company’s internal regulatory framework and policies so that (as a minimum) they comply with industry best practices and regulatory standards.
To be considered for the role, you must demonstrate:
- Excellent knowledge of general insurance administration and mastery of financial services regulations.
- Highly effective and motivational people management skills.
- A keen ability to prioritise and manage competing business needs, delivering operational efficiency and customer service with excellence.
- Degree level education; ASCII qualifications would be a significant advantage.
- Strong appreciation for our insurance partners’ needs, building mutual trust and establishing a strong rapport.
- At least three years’ experience in a management role within the insurance industry
As you would expect, the salary on offer is highly competitive, ranging between £38,000 - £45,000; boosted further by an exceptional benefits package, including:
- 35 hours a week (9 am - 5 pm).
- The opportunity to accumulate and take up to 8 full days’ flex-time.
- 10% non-contributory stakeholder pension.
- Annual company bonus scheme.
- Opportunities to progress through the company.
- Casual dress code when visitors not present.
- Free life cover.
- Supported training programme and reward scheme.
- No bank holidays working.
- Extra holidays after length of service.
- Staff Referral Introduction Fee.
- Summer and Christmas parties.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this - or other - roles.