Office Administration Assistant
Up to £30kpa
My client is looking for an experienced office administrator to work in their team and along side the office manager. They are ideally looking for someone with excellent attention to detail and who is highly professional.
To provide administrative support to the company to ensure the efficient operation of the office.
Duties to include
Manage reception function:
- Oversee deliveries / distribute incoming post
- Meet and greet / support visitors to the office
- Organise refreshments, catering for in-house and external visitor meetings as required
- Book couriers / taxis as required
- Manage incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception, meeting room and kitchen areas are kept clean and tidy at all times
Office and administration:
- Assist with the day to day running of the office
- Oversee meeting room bookings, assist with Audio Visual Equipment and any other meeting requirements
- Premises maintenance
- Liaison with service providers (ie photocopiers, printers, security, cleaners etc)
- IT and telecoms assistance (liaise with our IT / telecoms provider where appropriate)
- Maintaining office supplies – stationery, cleaning supplies, food and beverages etc
- Posting of outgoing mail
- Filing, scanning, copying, binding etc
Other adhoc/potential tasks:
- Assist professionals with diary management, maintaining contacts lists and other secretarial / admin support including arranging meetings, booking restaurants and venues, presentation materials
- Help to arrange company social events including Christmas meal etc
- Assist with arranging marketing events such as client dinners/drinks receptions.
- Travel booking inc itineraries, passports and visa applications etc for personnel (when applicable).
- Other tasks as required
Work closely and effectively with the Office Manager and provide cover in absence which may include but not confined to:
- Assisting the company directors
- Diary management/Organising meetings, booking restaurants and accommodation
- Booking/amending travel arrangements (when applicable)
- Assist with personal/family arrangements, as necessary
- Assist with accounts queries in office manager’s absence
- Liaison with HR service provider
- Experience of Office 365 / Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Knowledge of remote communication (ie Teams, Zoom)
- Accurate /good attention to detail
- Ability to work independently / on own initiative
- Team player
- Responsible, motivated, pro-active, hands-on approach
- Honest, reliable and resourceful
- Ideally educated to A Level standard or equivalent inc including English and Maths GCSE (grade C or above)
- Successful applicant will be subject to DBS check, (in accordance with FCA regulations)
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.