We are recruiting a New Business Insurance Account Handler who will provide advice and guidance on General Insurance to new customers. You will manage incoming sales and member/customer inquiry calls and produce quotations, and new business and renewal documentation. You will help assist customers and follow up and convert leads as well as make outbound calls.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 GCSE including Maths or English.
- Competent to sell SME general insurance.
- Ideally CII FIT Qualification or working towards.
- Personal lines or commercial insurance account handling background. Full commercial product training will be provided.
- Relevant experience in a branch and/or broker sales position.
- A clear understanding of the UK insurance market and its dynamics.
- Experience with e-trading platforms; Acturis would be advantageous but not required.
- A strong track record in delivering on sales target.
Salary of £25-30k (based on experience) + performance incentive up to £675 per month
- 8% non-contributory pension.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Individual performance incentives based on audit outcome – Highest being £675 available per month.
- Preferably a couple of years of commercial SME experience.
- Mon – Fri 9am-5.30pm working hours.
- Flexible working from home based on current circumstances - a minimum of 3 days a week in the office (Mon, Weds & Fri).
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for a role unless they meet every single qualification or criteria. At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.