Two unmissable job opportunities for talented sales professions to develop their commercial insurance career to handle new business relationships for non-profit charitable organisations.
Based in Lancing, this is your chance to join a gold-standard investor in people organisation, and a friendly and talented team.
- Dealing with new business enquiries across different charities and not-for-profit organisations.
- Retaining new clients by effective account management
- Developing relationships with charities and commercial organisations/businesses.
- Opportunity to be involved with different variety of projects and volunteering days.
- Salary circa £30,000 p.a.
- 25 days holiday which rises with years of service up to 32 days per annum plus you receive additional days holiday over the Christmas period which is on top of your annual allowance plus bank holidays!
- Standard working hours are Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm.
- The team also enjoy hybrid working flexibility – 3 days in the office 2 from home.
- An excellent pension scheme – 3% contribution from you and 6% from the company you can also increase your personal contribution of up to 10% of your annual salary.
- Annual salary and performance reviews.
- Simply health scheme.
- Free parking.
- Continued study towards the Cert CII qualifications.
- Season ticket loan (plus many more benefits to discuss!)
- Experience working in an insurance or FCA regulated environment.
- We will consider candidates from all classes of insurance, as product training is provided.
- We are also keen to consider candidates from a sales background or someone who has worked directly for Charities
- Ability to develop solutions to customers' insurance requirements.
- Ability to work to deadlines and/or under pressure.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organisation skills.
- Ability to work towards the target - Sales, influencing, and negotiation skills to achieve targets and best outcomes for clients.
Other essential criteria-
- Commitment to and understanding of equality and diversity issues within a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Routine business travel as and when required, which may include some overnight stays from time to time.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.