A great opportunity for personal lines or commercial sales executives to join a thriving commercial insurance business as a New Business Executive reporting to the sales director, you’ll get the wonderful chance to develop your sales career to an exciting and highly rewarding path within a thriving and fast-growing specialist insurance business.
Being self-motivated and great at building relationships you will be instrumental in converting a wide range of leads, generating a healthy and successful business pipeline.
This is the ideal role for exceptionally driven and talented insurance professionals from either personal or commercial insurance who are ready to have a career transition to the commercial business side.
In addition to a highly competitive salary, your work hours are 8.30 am – 5.15 pm, 38.75 hours a week. Some benefits to follow-
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Commission structure
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Service.
- Free on-site parking.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to-
- New business development.
- Manage databases with the objective of achievement of new business targets.
- Develop good strong communications with all areas of the business and clients.
- Ensure all documentation associated in placing, amending or renewing clients’ insurance arrangements is completed within a reasonable timescale and is accurate.
- Negotiate with underwriters in placing, amending or renewing client’s insurance arrangements.
- Attend meetings with clients, insurers, and trade associations.
- Responsibility for drainage sector growth.
- Responsibility for recruitment sector growth.
- Mentoring trainee members of the team.
To be successful in this role, you will need-
- Strong technical knowledge of commercial or personal lines insurance.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organised and systematic approach to work.
- Good attention to detail.
- Self-starter and self-motivated in the working environment.
- Decision maker.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.