New Business Account Handler – Near Gatwick – up to £35,000 DOE
Insure Recruitment are currently working with an independent established insurance business who due to expansion are looking to add an experienced New Business Commercial Insurance professional to their team.
The successful candidate will have daily responsibility for managing the Company’s new business enquiries. Aim to secure competitive quotations from the market to present to clients. Assist with the re-broking of existing business where required.
• Liaison with Customer Relationship Executives, working on new business enquiries to ensure consistent, high levels of client service achieved
• Client and insurer telephone enquiries
• Broking new business
• To attend meetings with Customer Relationship Executives
• Negotiation of renewal terms with insurers as required
• Re-broking existing business as required
• Pro-active time management to service multiple clients/tasks concurrently, observing and meeting deadlines
• Feedback market intelligence
• Ensure familiarity of internal systems and procedures to ensure compliance at all times
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• At least 4 years commercial experience
• Insurance industry knowledge
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
• Strong administrative skills
• Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to plan and prioritise with efficiency and effectiveness
• Strong relationship management, building supportive and professional relationships with others
• The ability to collaborate effectively as part of a team
• The ability to make decisions and use a strong sense of initiative
• Excellent MS office skills, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Assertive, confident and enthusiastic approach upholding the company values
Please apply to the by role submitting you're most up to date CV. If your application is successful we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.