As an accomplished Account handler, who’s seeking a local, hybrid, client-focused position, we have an exciting job opportunity for you to work for one of the largest Chartered independent Insurance brokers in Enfield!
Due to their continued growth, they have an exciting job opportunity for a well-versed Motor Trade Account Handler to join their thriving team.
Alongside a highly competitive salary, you will be entitled to great benefits-
- Company pension.
- Retail discount coupons.
- 22 Days annual leave plus public holidays and extra days over the Christmas Period (varies).
- Working day 9 am – 5pm.
- Hybrid working Monday and Friday from home and Tuesday – Thursday in the office.
- X4 life assurance
- Free staff parking.
- Continued support towards the CII qualifications.
- Career development opportunities.
Ideally, you will have a strong commercial-combined background or Motor Trade/Fleets experience, any experience within motor trade claims will be highly desirable. You will have the opportunity to build and maintain strong relationships whilst delivering exceptional client services as well as liaising with insurers and service providers. Reporting to the Motor Trade Manager, you will be responsible for-
- Proactively managing valued client and insurer relationships;
- Negotiating, placing and reporting to clients at renewal, mid-term and new business stages;
- Ensuring adequacy and appropriateness of cover; Ensuring that renewals are completed accurately and in a timely manner,
- Providing clients with high-quality policy documentation in accordance with FCA regulation;
- Keeping accurate client records and files at all times, including inputting of all client data through the system;
- Responding to client queries, including changes in cover and risk in a professional and timely manner;
- Attending occasional client visits/meetings when necessary;
- Contributing to the achievement of team and business objectives by identifying gaps and upselling.
Expectations and requirements-
- A proven experience of 2-3 years within a similar capacity. Previous experience of handling Motor Trade claims would be advantageous.
- Strong client-focused approach.
- Highly organised.
- Pin-point opportunities to build new relationships whenever required.
- Achieved CII or eager to pursue the Cert CII qualifications.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.