Joining one of the top independent brokers in the UK, you are keen to offer your expertise in commercial claims and managing your own caseload of claims. You will be joining one of the teams that prides itself on offering a tailored approach, guidance, and efficient service.
We are looking for a Motor Claims Handler.
With your sound negotiating and relationship-building skills, you will be further assisting the team in maintaining its excellence.
Being a Motor Claims Handler and a part of their Twickenham offices, your responsibilities include but are not limited to-
- Maintaining and managing your own personal caseload of claims.
- Handling claims that fall within the agreed definition of ‘Large Loss’ on referral and ensuring policy cover has been correctly interpreted.
- Taking notifications from clients, setting up new claims and handling the process from start to finish.
- Effectively negotiating with Insurers, Accident Management companies, Solicitors and Third Parties to keep the process moving.
- Ensuring clients are kept updated and informed during the claims process, whilst managing expectations and assisting with settlements.
- Producing and collating claims data and analyse trends.
- Developing relationships with insurers and suppliers.
- Scrutinising Insurer claims reports.
- Attending client meetings and field visits with Client Managers/ Executives.
- Liaising effectively with Commercial Client Managers and Executives to gain an in-depth understanding of each case.
- Negotiating with Insurers to ensure the best outcome for your clients.
To be successful in this role, you will need an excellent understanding of commercial products along with-
- An excellent knowledge of handling motor vehicle fleet and/or motor trade (road risk) claims, property damage claims, pre-action protocols, and timeframes within portability on Liability claims.
- An understanding of EL/PL/D&O/Marine claims would be advantageous, but training will be given.
- Risk Management advice experience: including spotting claims trends and the remedial action needed.
- Negotiation skills and decision-making confidence.
- Resilience – able to deal with multiple priorities and demanding deadlines.
- A CII qualification (or prepared to start and commit to your Cert journey and beyond).
You will thrive on being challenged; your rewards will be excellent. Alongside a competitive market salary, you will receive-
- A rewarding role within a supportive and fun working environment for a company with an exceptional industry-wide reputation for training and development.
- Working hours will be 8.45 am to 5 pm.
- A generous annual salary, reflective of your experience and commitment.
- Annual Profit Share Bonus.
- Hybrid Working (after the qualifying period).
- Healthcare Insurance.
- Fully funded CII pathway plus achievement awards.
- Daily dress-down.
- Fun company events and social opportunities.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.