Mortgage Services Consultant
Are you seeking a new challenge with a growing organisation that have a great opportunity to join their operations team?
This may well be for you then! If you have experience working in a mortgage administration post that has exposure to customer services, then you may well have the skills we are looking for.
What skills are required to be considered?
- Previous working knowledge of mortgage securities and title experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- Proactive, flexible and willing to take on new aspects of the role as the Company evolves and also help out other teams.
- PC literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- CeMAP preferred or a willingness to study.
Daily duties include
- Work to agreed objectives, service standards and deliverables.
- Ensure relevant documentation and information received is checked for adherence to policy and criteria.
- Deal with queries and enquiries effectively, accurately, and professionally, delivering excellent customer service.
- Provide a prompt reply to all written correspondence.
What’s on offer
- £25,000 - £30,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 11% non-contributory Pension, Private Medical, Life Assurance and more.
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.