We are recruiting a technically focussed marketing assistant to join an award-winning insurance business.
The successful applicant will ultimately help manage, maintain, and improve reporting on marketing campaigns by assisting in the creation, implementation, and management of offline and online marketing campaigns for the Companies Insurance range of brands and products.
- To support and develop our client’s online profile and related websites and ‘quote and buy’ delivery systems.
- Create implement, manage, and report on our clients’ communications
- Maintenance of marketing / customer information systems and databases.
- Implementation and assist in the development of the Brand Strategy.
- Ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including Company website, print, email communication and advertising
- Assist in the management of external marketing, advertising, PR agencies and suppliers
- Help to analyse the effectiveness of marketing efforts including their contribution to the effectiveness of sales campaigns.
- Assist, where directed, to work with the Company Sales and Business Development team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials, presentations and generating increased Company, brand and product awareness among existing and prospective clients, intermediaries, affiliates, and introducers.
Website & Content Management
- Assist with on-page SEO and tracking of keyword position (checking that best practice is used with page construction)
- Content Management (Liaise with other staff members or external organisations to create)
- New Keyword analysis (Matched to content management)
- Link Building (other sites, link seeding in other content, such as PR, guest blogs etc)
- Maintenance of hosted client landing pages
PPC and other Paid Online Advertising
- Assist with the management of the companies PPC campaigns, including new keywords, new ad copy and analysis of campaigns
- Verify affiliate network (e.g. Optimise) sales
- Affiliate network performance reporting
- Development of Content for Affiliate Networks
- Management of Affiliate Network Special Offers for Affiliates to help drive profitable sales
- Develop products available on Affiliate Network
- Management of Direct Marketing Affiliates (i.e. not those under the control of sales department) ensuring that they are kept up to date of any changes (if they have content on their websites) and helping them develop the business they introduce (liaise with other staff members regarding communications)
- Management of obtaining customer feedback, direct customers, and brokers
- Distribution (internally and externally) of customer feedback where appropriate
- Analysis and improvement of direct customer feedback rate
Skills & experience you will need to do the role.
- GCSE Level in English & Mathematics
- Batchelor Degree or High National Diploma – Marketing or preferably a Business, Economics or Maths related degree
- It is desirable that candidates are technically focussed and have marketing experience and knowledge of SEO and PPC advertising
- Salary up to £25,000kpa DOE
- This is an office-based role Monday - Friday
- Training provided
- 20 days started rising by one day per year up to 25 days + bank holidays
- X4 death in service after 12 months
- Working for an award-winning business
- Close to Guildford train station.
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful