Legal Indemnity Insurance Account Handler – Bristol – up to £25,000 excellent benefits
Insure Recruitment are currently working with one of the UK’s largest Insurance businesses who are seeking either an experienced account handler in legal indemnity insurance or a graduate who has legal academic qualifications. Working in a fast paced and dynamic environment providing outstanding support to the Broker Managers.
Servicing your law firm introducers during the purchasing of legal indemnity policies; admin, presentations, negotiating premiums and managing all paperwork. It's a varied and busy role, but one that will also broaden your expertise.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing -
- First class interpersonal skills, dedicated to customer happiness and aware of maximising opportunities are critical to your success.
- Build proposals to underwriters, reports, balancing the mid-term adjustments and crafting new quotes for customers. A high attention to detail is essential when dealing with this much information.
- Ensure client details are recorded accurately and entered onto Acturis quickly; this allows us to keep all client records accurate for audit purposes.
- Provide cover by transactional deadlines to meet your client needs. Being organised, efficient and dedicated to your clients means you handle all of this on their behalf.
- Assist your clients with queries daily, confirm cover with the insurers, process policies and chase up outstanding documentation when required.
- Manage all account queries and credit control matters, highlighting any concerns to Broker managers on time.
- Prepare underwriting information for presentations to insurers. Design and deliver presentations as required
- Follow up on new business quotations
Your Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Cert CII qualified, having worked to targets within a regulated, measurable framework and achieved SLA’s.
- Worked in teams servicing both clients and colleagues; with excellent customer service skills and the ability to negotiate hard.
- Evidence your strong rapport-building skills and excellent communication skills.
- Risk aware with strong planning and analytical skills
- With attention to detail and dedicated customer service focus, you’re a true asset to the team.
- Eligible to work in the UK
Please apply to the by role submitting you’re most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.