Lead Developer Financial Services – Horsham – up to £60,000 plus excellent benefits
Insure Recruitment are currently working with a leading FinTech Financial Services who due to expansion are seeking an experienced Lead Developer to join their development team.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on manager of a small team of developers, focused on developing the suite of applications, built in ASP.NET.
The work is varied (building new features, bug-fixing, code refactoring etc), challenging, fast-paced and rewarding. To deliver lean, pragmatic solutions that leverage the latest techniques across the whole .NET stack.
The core technologies used are:
• HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery
• C#, ASP.NET Web forms, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core
• SQL Server 2014
• git and VSTS
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
• Develop existing and new features to the product suite following the SAFe methodology
• Code reviews
• Working with Architects to implement new work and technology practices
• 3 years’ lead / management experience
• 5 years’ experience of building web applications using ASP.NET web forms, C#, SQL Server
• 2 years’ experience of ASP.NET MVC
• Working within an Agile methodology (e.g. SCRUM, Kanban)
• SOLID Development
• Strong written and presentational skills
• Financial Services industry experience
• Working within the SAFe methodology
• 1 years’ experience of ASP.NET Core
• SOA / Microservices
• DevOp processes
• Entity Framework
• Azure (Storage, ServiceBus, VMs)
• Able to work well with colleagues such as other developers, architects, product owners and testers
• Highly motivated with attention to detail
• Ability to manage tasks and workload – doing own development work whilst supporting others
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.