Delivering exceptional customer experience and care, one of our key clients are actively looking for a dedicated IT Technical Support Analyst to join their prestigious and thriving team based in Haselmere. An ideal candidate would be responsible for seamlessly executing the process of installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical and applications problems, either remotely or in person by keeping the customers and stakeholders at the center of attention.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to-
- Provide 1st and 2nd technical support to customers and staff.
- Plan your work effectively to ensure systems are working with minimal disruption.
- Keep stakeholders informed and respond to emails, requests from Directors with urgency.
- Receive, respond to and document incoming issues from customers and colleagues communicated by customer portal, phone call, email (desk to desk and End User) phone or in person in a timely manner.
- Plan site visits and projects.
- Respond to, update and complete tickets within SLA. Reactively respond to incidents, alerts and trouble tickets. Ensure actions are properly documented in the ticketing and other systems (e.g., URNs).
- Prioritise, triage and manage many open cases at one time, escalating issues in a timely manner as necessary.
Who are we looking for?
- Eager and confident to take on new challenges and multi-task.
- Open to contribute, learn and grow.
- You must be able to prioritise your work commitments.
- Keeping yourself current with technology developments.
- You are able to assume the ownership of issues and contribute to the team goals.
- Keep up to date with technology and cyber security news.
- You have strong work ethics.
- A full clean UK driving licence.
What do we have for you?
- Market competitive salary with a quarterly team bonus amounting up to £2000pa.
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Take a day off on your birthday!
- Hybrid working pattern.
- Use of a company pool car to attend visits.
- An opportunity to contribute and grow within a supportive team.
If you feel like you have what it takes then we would love to hear from you! Please get in touch with Francesca on 01483668702 or Priya on 01483668705, alternatively you can email your updated CV (in word doc) at email@example.com
Please see that Insure Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role. We aim to reach out to all our applicants however, due to high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days as this is an urgent requirement, if you do not hear from us then please consider your application unsuccessful at this time.
We look forward to hear from you!