Insure Recruitment have another senior IT based role working for one of our leading clients based in Fleet.
We are actively recruiting for a hands-on Project Manager to lead several projects across all areas of the business.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
Leading the planning and implementation of projects, including:
- Working closely with the Enterprise Systems Analyst, you will jointly coordinate and deliver major and quarterly upgrades to the firm’s primary operational system (DPR)
- Supported by an inhouse development team and external consultants, you will initially manage adoption of Microsoft solutions, including:
- Migration to Dynamics CRM (Sales)
- Data migration to SharePoint
- Adoption of PowerBI
- Advancement of Microsoft Teams
- 2 years Project Management experience
- Experience using Waterfall and Agile project methodologies.
- Experience in influencing a wide range of individuals (peers and senior management) across all areas of the business
- Competent in writing concise and informative management reports
- Competent using Microsoft Project
- DSDM® Atern or PRINCE 2 Qualifications
This role will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Please apply to the by role submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.